Depression and Loneliness- Possible Causes:
- We think we can take care of ourselves and do not need others.
- We are separated by technology, each immersed in our own flickering screens.
- We spend too much time indoors.
- We lack activity and exercise.
- We are internally focused.
- We pursue perfection.
- We indulge in self-pity with too much self-love.
- We are unthankful, not appreciating our appearance, family, relatives, our emotional valleys and
- We survive on poor nutrition.
- We read and watch unhealthy material.
- We allow lustful thoughts. Read Philippians 4:8.
- We are not using our gifts and talents.
- We tend to negative thinking versus positive thinking.
- We are affected by SAD.
- We do not surrender.
- We do not do what we know to do.
- We do not lift others up but instead criticize.
- We move too often and do not put our roots down.
- We forget to Acknowledge
- We neglect to sing, pray, and read God’s word.