HOW TO ADD A CONTACT OR EDIT YOUR ACCOUNT AT RIICON.CA
STEP 1: LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
- To edit your profile
- To edit a sub-account or contact
You have to login to your account with your username and password. Use the login details that you have and go to this link: https://accounts.riicon.ca/clientarea.php. Click REQUEST A PASSWORD RESET if you don’t know your login details.
STEP 2: ADD A CONTACT
You can find a dropdown menu for accessing your contacts
You can add a new contact from here. You can also view the existingcontacts that you already have. You can click on those contacts to edit their information (email address, phone number, etc.)
STEP 3: EDITING YOUR OWN INFORMATION/CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD OR EMAIL ADDRESS ETC.
Under my details tab, you can edit your username (email) and other information on your profile.
HOW TO SUBMIT A SUPPORT TICKET ON WHMCS?
To submit a support ticket on WHMCS, click the “Support” button which will lead you to a drop down menu. In that menu, you will get another tab named “Open ticket”.
By clicking this tab you will be sent to another page where you will get 3 more options:
- Support Department
- Sales Department and
- New Projects Department
As you can see above there are 3 different options for 3 departments.
- Troubleshooting/editing/modifications on an existing website – should go under Support department
- Questions about any of our products or services – should go under sales department
- New website projects – should go under new project department.
Under the Open ticket link/tab – A interface will come up as an image above
- Include a short subject line that reflects the issue/reason why you’re opening the ticket
- Under message, please include the body of your message in details
- If needed, or you prefer, you can upload any relevant document below
- Submit your ticket